My husband and I renewed our wedding vows at an annual Valentine's Day community vow renewal ceremony with hundreds of other couples at Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota Florida. This is a picture of us with our son having a picnic at the ceremony. Most people come dressed casually however we dressed up because renewing vows for us is a special thing no matter how we do it.
Also contains a bead landing tassel
This was done for the April 2021 volume, show us your latest, daily inspiration( day 30 - pearls), scrapbookers choice and Bakers Dozen Challenge (contains:
1. Bow (bow on the stamped corset)
2. any mixed media material that create a raised surface or 3-d item (texture pasted white dots)
3. lace 4. chalk in pastel colors (chalked bottom of grass and the leaf in the right bottom corner in pink)
7. polka dots (paper, stenciling and flowers)
8. Grass (chipboard)
10. garland and/or tassel
11. media that uses water- watercolors, inks, mists, etc.
12. distressed edges
13. Inspiration Words - Blossom (On spring theme paper and stamped quote by Marcel Proust: Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy, for they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.