Done for the following challenges, April Baker's Dozen Challenge, April's G45 Challenge, April's Mixed Media Challenge.
For the Baker's Dozen the following had to be applied.
1. Bow, upper right hand corner
2. any mixed media material that create a raised surface or 3-d item- modeling paste, resin, etc., Photo corners were painted then embossing ink covered with embossing power, set with heat
3. lace, under photo matting
4. chalk in pastel colors, look hard, bits of blue and green on bg pp,left side middle, bottom middle of bg pp
5. flower, upper and on lower part of page
6. butterfly on both cards
7. polka dots Washi Tape behind upper right card and "watermarked" on bg pp
8. Grass, lower left hand card, hand cut and inked
9. Pearls pearls used for flights of butterflies, as accents on matting pieces
10. garland and/or tassel, title in beads complete with tassel
11. media that uses water- watercolors, inks, mists, etc. White poka-dots on bg pp, thinned acrylic paint with water
12. distressed edges all edged scuffed up and inked
13. Inspiration Words - Spring Fever spelled in beads upper right hand corner.