Believe it or not it took me 3 tries to make this card. On the first, after I had the colors blended to how I liked it, I used the embossing folder, but I had the wrong side up, it was pitched into the garbage On the second, after all of the colors were used to my satisfaction, I used glue to stick down the poodle skirt. When dry it all buckled I was mortified! After all this work it seemed that I would have to tear it apart and start again! I called 1/3 of my mentors that are on call 24/7 365 asking for help!! She told me when using glue to adhere like I did it would always buckle. I was like NNNNOHHH, yup I had a huge decision to make, tear it totally apart and start again Or try to remove the top part carefully and not ruin it Success 5x7 white cardstock Black layer On this top piece I used 5 different alcohol ink colors blended in opposite corners started with the deepest red into a yellow color Embossing folder Glue dots, I used many dots for this card 3 Strips of scrap metallic pink paper 2 strip embellishments Several clear gems placed around on card Martha Stewart paper cutter found in my long ago found items from last century Bearly Art Glue Poodle Skirt was in a pack of stationary with envelopes. I had gotten from my sister in the last century plus 3 decades ago Sentiment taken from embellishment book from last century Wow, thank you to everyone who read to the end of this description!