I've embraced some Halloween icons for my first Halloween creation of the season. I've used five different Whimsy Stamps die sets to create this card. I was trying to spell out SPOOKY and tried several different ideas of layout before settling on this one. I had to play around with how to fit the letters in so it read properly but also so the icons worked and looked balanced. I cut the bats and wolf from a textured black cardstock. The spider I cut from the same shimmery cardstock I cut the letters from, but covered the spiders body with black stickles glue. In the right light, it shines and sparkles so nicely. The background I created by ink blending four different oxide colours. This mix was Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick and Saltwater Taffy with Black Soot around the edges to deepen and create a more spooky feel. I splattered the panel generously with water and then with a Lindy's Moonlight Shadow Mist in Smoky Sapphire. I popped up the frame of the die with black double sided adhesive foam, but stuck the aperture centres flat to the card base so the alternating heights added a bit of dimension and interest. The critters were added with this same black foam, so it matched the dimensions of the frame, the spider however, I added two layers of foam, so it sits a little higher than the rest, for that extra spook factor.