This is my Altered Brush project for my partner Debbie. I used a Prima mould, TH grit paste, lace trim, flowers, micro beads, gesso, Prima waxes, stencil and acrylic paint, art pebbles.
This was a fun project and another first for me. I like how it turned out, I altered both side of the brush which made it impossible to lay flat so I also included a hanging stand so Deb could display it without worrying about anything getting smashed. I also made a small shaker embroidery hoop and a small trinket box. I'm so happy she's happy with how everything turned out...thanks so much for taking a peek :}
I used Reneabouquets flowers, flourishes and butterfly on the hoop. Ribbon, micro beads, lace trim from my stash