Details: Because we all have those times where we want a little more of a challenge, I searched the list of challenges and didn't see one of my favorites. The color challenge was always something I loved participating in.
This challenge is open to ALL paper craft items from cards to lo's to project life style projects. Also, new this month, you are free to enter as many times as you like!
On 3/1 I will select a random winner for a RAK!
Twist: Use these colors to make a project that is not a traditional valentine project for an extra entry!
1. Challenge open from 2/1 through 2/28
2. You must use all colors from the swatch (Pink, magenta, black, dark teal, light teal, aqua).
3. Leave love on others who have entered.
4. You must allow embedding when you upload.
5. Remember to tag your photo for the February 2017 Color Challenge because that is where the winners will be drawn from.
Prize: I will go to Random.org to select a winner for a RAK.
Dates to Submit Entries: 01-Feb-2017 - 28-Feb-2017