In honor of World Card Making Day, Scrapbook.com would like to invite you to participate in a card making challenge. Whether you love stamps and dies, paper piecing, origami, or using your Silhouette to create cards...this challenge is for you! Create a new, never before published card using what you have on hand. There are no theme or size requirements for card submissions. All we ask for is a personal commitment to send a card, snail mail style, to help brighten someoneís day during this challenge. Who doesnít love getting a handmade card in the mail? We encourage you to take a moment to pay it forward and send a handmade card during the month of October.
Scrapbook.com has received LOTS of fun prizes from our amazing manufacturers and we would like to share them with you! We challenge you to create a unique card that showcases a special technique, skill or use of stamps and dies. We will select 10 lucky winners who we believe showcases a unique cardmaking skill or technique while also meeting the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered. Donít forget to spread kindness, one card at a time.
1. Join the challenge.
2. Create a new, never-before-published card for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, embellishments, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too!
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the World Card Making Day Challenge. Please note: There is no need to upload your image to the forum post, winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize.
7. Winners will be announced in a forum post linked to this challenge no later than November 10, 2017. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.