Details: You are invited to enter our Handmade for the Holidays Challenge. We know you are busy creating cards, layouts, mini albums, gifts, home décor projects and mixed media art for the holidays. We challenge you to let your creativity run wild and intrigue us with your most exciting craft projects. Scrapbook.com will select 10 winners that we believe created the most intriguing cards, layouts, mini albums, gifts, mixed media or DIY projects while also meeting the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered. Projects that intrigue us usually demonstrate great heart, evoke emotion, tell a story, or demonstrate a skill in some area (journaling, photography, color choice, artistic arrangement or product pairing, for example). Pull out your crafting supplies and start creating for your chance to win!
1. Join the challenge.
2. Create a new, never-before-published card, layout, mixed media or DIY project for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too! Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the Handmade for the Holidays Challenge. Please note: there is no need to upload your image to the forum post. Winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
5. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
6. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Forum page for this challenge no later than January 10, 2018. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.
Prize: 10 Winners will each win a $50.00 gift certificate to the Scrapbook.com Store.
Dates to Submit Entries: 31-Oct-2017 - 31-Dec-2017