A client of mine has 3 daughters and requested that the album covers be altered, each with their own unique type of closure. Here is the album cover for her daughter, Inaya. I started by using a 12x12 paper base to create a layout on the front and one on the back. I added stitching to the layers of papers and inked them with chalk ink. I used Thickers Elf in natural for her name and altered them with embossing ink and powder to give them a pearly effect. I measured out a good length of elastic cord then used mini grommets around the prongs of the brads on the front to keep the elastic cord from getting damaged. I used a craft hammer to get the brads with the cords attached so that the fit would be nice and tight. Finally, I layered the photo on cardstock and then layered all the papers on using an artist medium for a nice strong hold.