you can flip the title here and underneath it is a hidden photo.
Date: March 27, 2005
Place: Paradise Point Resort & Spa
Goal: To make one eager gal gather as much Easter Eggs as possible in 60 seconds. (typographical error fixed)
Resources: 10,000 Easter Eggs
1 Easter Basket
1 Excited Girl
A Fine Spring Morning
- Wear a comfy outfit, in this case, a pair of jeans, a tee, and a pair of rubber shoes--- to make it a lot easier to move and run around.
- Be at the site at, no later than, 9:45am. Don't forget to bring the Easter Basket.
- Wait for the "GO" signal. Once it rings, run and quickly collect as many eggs as you can withing 60 seconds.
- Stop when the "horn blows."
- Sample a few treats that are stuffed in the colorful eggs.
- Have your photo taken with the Easter Bunny and the other mascots.
- Share some eggs with* other children who were late for the egg hunt & who didn't get any. (*typo fixed)
- Head home... happy!!!
Results: You got a total of 20 colorful Easter Eggs in 42 seconds. Shared 4 of them. And you were definitely 1 HAPPY GIRL!!!