Please do not Pin
LO for our DGD.
She was home from college and carved pumpkins with her brother. This is for the Baker's Dozen Challenge
1 &2 Orange pattern paper along with using purple
3. Black striped paper is on the tag--I had to make my own as I had none.
4. ribbon in the hole on the tag
5. pumpkin on the tag
6. triangles- that was tough. I "lifted" the idea from a Layout that was already posted--put the triangles on the top of the page.
7. stickers there is a sticker that says pumpkins on the tag along with some star stickers
8. brads are on the title
9. die cuts--the ghosts
10. ink-can't see it very well but it also is on the title paper
11. journaling strips-at the bottom
12. rhinestones on the tag
13. nuvo drops -I used enamel dots
This was a fun challenge.