Well after watching tutorials on minis I decided to just go ahead and work on my dollhouse once again. I've worked on it off and on since 2014. The spot at the end of hallway isn't accessible when assembled so I stopped work. I figured it's not going to complete itself so I pulled it apart (not glued yet) wallpapered and put in window trim. I only have a few more things to do and I can glue it all together and work on exterior. The little flap is where there's a joint in the exterior wood pieces and I'll modge podge that once I get the frame glued together. Baseboards still need to be made for this area and the bannister finished.