Top left: Did a complete clean out of the big shed. Not a lot went back into there.
Top right: We had a bush bunny on our yard a lot in spring - figured it was a mommy. Turns out we were right. Found her nest under our old bbq in the shed. Bottom left: no siding left
Bottom right: New siding (went vertical), added an old baby gate to the right of the door. Will put a planter under it next spring with something that likes shade and climbs.
I love that this project has been free. Reused old nails as I pulled them out - some got tossed, just too rusty. However, I could have relabeled this "Blood, sweat and tears" because we did have that cost. Crispin and I bleed, he cried, I sweated! (Crispin stepped on a nail, I sliced open my knuckle on that tin roof of the other shed)