Happy National Scrapbook Day! <br>
Extra 10% OFF Select Scrapbooking Brands with Code:
Happy National Scrapbook Day!
Extra 10% OFF Select Scrapbooking Brands with Code: NSD24

New Board

• Don1
    That didn't hurt.
    I can't believe I'm the first to post.  I must not be doing this right.
  • Doreena
    Darn, you beat me! :face with tongue:
  • Don1
    Hi Doreena sunglasses emoji  sunglasses emoji  sunglasses emoji
  • ChansGram
    LOL- hi guys !
  • Doreena
    Hiya!!!
  • Jen E
    Im here!  Its a bit weird but Im muddling through!
  • 5finns
    Is there a way to pm more than one person ..or only 1 at a time in direct message?
    We used to be able to pm a group
  • Jen E
    Just one person at a time.  Itâs posted in the direct messages post under forum then under help.
  • Scrapperb2
    Am I showing UP?
  • Scrapperb2
    Don, have you found any of our group yet
  • Don1
    Not yet.  Maybe they are still in bed . . . or on a cruise.
  • T-towngirl
    Don I sent you a direct message
  • T-towngirl
    So nice to see familiar faces!! I am here!!  How dare they break up our families and dont help us get connected again!!
  • ChansGram
    Our group had to make a new home. We are slowly finding our way ! Good luck to you and yours.
  • T-towngirl
    I think we will have to do the same thing, just need to figure out how to invite the people!
  • KatieJo
    At the bottom right of each of your posts, there is a dotted sideways V (the opening is facing right).  Press that and you can copy and paste your topic into a DM for whoever you would want to invite.  Obviously, you would want to create your new forum thread first and invite them to one in that thread.  HTH. Of course there might be other ways too.
  • 5finns
    I know how to invite. I want to find out if we can have a group private message. We used to do it through pm. Now all I can find is direct message to one.
  • Kel3
    I think someone else mentioned you can only dm one person at a time.
  • Bonprof
    Hi everyone!!
    Its good to be here!
  • MarciLB
    Hi everyone!  Looks to me like the best thing to do is choose Forums/conversations....then choose " browse categories" -that section looks much like the old forum-it separates general papercrafting, challenges and swaps... Once you choose Forums/conversations-it brings you to "Latest Activity" -there has been other "latest activity" that does NOT show up there!-so I went over to "browse categories"-easier to look at that way-my opinion so far anyway!
  • NMscrapper
    heartbeat emojiHi, everyone! Glad we're all finding our way back!
  • T-towngirl
    Hi Carol!
  • Don1
    I saw you "followed me", but there was no message.  Glad to see you made it over the long and winding road.
  • T-towngirl
    I sent you another message last night
  • Don1
    I didn't see it.  How do I retrieve your messages?
  • Scrapperb2
    question emoji I still have so much to learn about this new forum. Don do you understand how all this works? Sadly I have a brain disease from a childhood car accident and my thinking memory process is impaired. I might need help
  • Kel3
    I wasn't in any groups anymore but how do we find groups to join?
  • Kel3
    I think i found it
  • Scrappin 2
    Hello fellow scrappers and card makers!!
    I want to thank sb for letting us continue to chat to our peeps.
    We over at the Rockin' Scrappin Grans (hi Donna) were so afraid we wouldn't have that option.
    I hope all of you find your niche.
    Not being able to pm more than one person is a problem.

Kels and Don- hope your find a groups.
  • Kel3
    I think this is a nice format its not as much categories  to look through to find things. Especially for the threads that weren't used  anymore. Now everything is streamlined for new people to find things. I would agree it would be nice to dm more than one person at a time.
  • Lorilei1971
    blush emoji Hello everyone. I'm just looking through the forums for the first time!
  • Caletts
    Thank you Marci!  Your suggestion was very helpful.
  • 1st-betty
    Hi friends, To tell you the truth I do NOT like the new system! I liked being able to PM people! It's like our family/friendship is being broken up by the new format. As far as I'm concerned it's a step backward.
    Betty
  • Uoduck
    Testing 1-2-3.  Will this work?  What's everyone up to today?
  • Ppilgrim
    Well, I've figured out how to post on topics, send a private message and add gallery images to posts.  So far so good.  

The "not so good" part is that Marci's not happy with the new forum system and won't be hosting the ATC swap anymore.  Of all the people to tick off, they ticked off Marci.  Not cool, sb.com, not cool at all.