Happy National Scrapbook Day! <br>
Extra 10% OFF Select Scrapbooking Brands with Code:
Happy National Scrapbook Day!
Extra 10% OFF Select Scrapbooking Brands with Code: NSD24

Creative Kindness and Cards for Kindness Updates

• Scrapbook.com

microphone emoji We have some exciting news we would like to share about Cards for Kindness!

Cards for Kindness, which originally started as an initiative by Scrapbook.com, has grown into a nonprofit that supports organizations across the Unites States and across the globe. The nonprofit is called The Creative Kindness Foundation. The mission of the Creative Kindness Foundation is to help people find happiness and healing through the creation and donation of handmade gifts through various programs.

This summer, we will be adding a new program alongside Cards for Kindness. We will have more exciting updates about this new program in the coming months.

In the meantime, Cards for Kindness is always accepting handmade cards to send to partner organizations. If you would like to send cards to Cards for Kindness, please visit the Cards for Kindness link for additional information: https://www.scrapbook.com/pages/cards-for-kindness.

Also, if you have any questions about Creative Kindness or Cards for Kindness, please let us know in the comments below! Thank you so much!

sparkling_heart emoji - The Creative Kindness Team

• Elaine Scraps
    I love this!
  • Barb Hampton
    I currently donate to Operation Gratitude. I was recently gifted a rather large stash of patterned paper, some of which has foil elements. Operation Gratitude does not accept anything with foil. Can I send cards made with foil to the Creative Kindness initiative or Cards for Kindness? I can be reached at [email protected]
  • Melissa Shanley
    This is a lovely thing .. thank you for this information.
  • Jennifer Geho
    I have sent numerous cards to this program but have never received an acknowledgment of receipt.
  • Elainef.email
    This sounds really great. Can't we to hear more about this!
  • Kelly.R
    Me too.
  • Njr007
    ME three, I would have liked some acknowledgment that my cards were received
  • RachelUK
    There was due to be a follow-up to this thread last summer, but that was never seen either!